via TURBA NEGRA
translation TORMENTAS DE FOGO
I diffuse the publication of the Coordinadora Anticarcelaria La Fuga and I send forces to comrades who are raising this move in solidarity to the arrested comrades: Juan, Nataly and Enrique.
The trial against our comrades was initiated on March 24 of that year, and after a long trial, the convictions and accusations of the prosecution are as it follows:
- Enrique Guzmán: accused for the confection of the explosive device used in the 1st Police Station of Santiago Center. Under the antiterrorist law, the prosecutor claims for 10 years in prison.
- Nataly Casanova: accused for the confection of the explosive device used at the 1st Police Station in Santiago Centro, placing the explosive device within the subway train of the station “los Dominicos”, possession of material for the manufacture of explosive material. Under the anti-terrorist law, the prosecutor claims 20 years in prison.
- Juan Flores: accused of placing the explosive device used at the 1st Police Station in Santiago Centro, placing the explosive device within the subway train of the station “los Dominicos”, placing the explosive device in the subcenter. Under the antiterrorist law, the prosecutor asks for a life sentence against him.
Sunday, November 19
outside the prison of San Miguel
* Legal advice and penitentiary for relatives and close relatives of incarcerated persons.
* Conversation with compas of 81 Razones x Luchar, Observatorio Social Penitenciario, coordinator of HRD Mauricio Hernandez and other compas.
* Music, food and activities for children